Thursday, March 6, 2014

LIES LIES LIES

This explains why you never see Obama exiting a Christian church on Sundays as most other Presidents have....or a Catholic one for that matter. I've always known he was a Muslim faith man and was surprised when he said he was a Christian. I have no problems with the Muslim religion...but I do have a problem with radical ideologues, especially those who cut off heads and blow up innocent people in the name of Allah. What the Frick Marvin!

That action by Obama changed my beliefs towards him when I heard in one of his speeches stating that he felt "The Call to Prayer", (Azan - The Call For Prayers In The Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful Azan is the first call to prayer) was the most beautiful sound he ever heard.  I was hoping it would have been, "God Bless America" ... 

He also said that when he was a boy...he enjoyed a second call, known as iqama, (set up-then summons Muslims to line up for the beginning of the prayers). I thought he would be more willing to attend our "National Day of Pray" instead, which he has not....like every other American President has done before him. 

Wait till you check out his ring below.

More lies.......








No comments: