Wednesday, October 26, 2016

THE SEAN HANNITY SHOW



Surprise, Surprise: New Study Shows Media Coverage Of Trump Overwhelming 'Hostile' While the idea of a liberal media bias is nothing new-look no further than the WikiLeaks dump of Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta's emails to see just how cozy some news outlets are with the Democrats- a new study from the Media Research Center (MRC) shows the impact it has had on coverage of the 2016 election.

While the study finds that Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump has received "significantly more" coverage from the broadcast networks than Democratic challenger Hillary Clinton, a stunning 91 percent of that coverage can be classified as "hostile."

Looking at ABC, CBS, and NBC evening newscasts from July 29 through October 20, MRC found there were 588 stories that "discussed or mentioned the presidential campaign." In total, MRC reports the networks devoted 1,191 minutes to the election during this period-nearly 29 percent of all news coverage...(continue reading)
WATCH: Donald Trump Responds To Joe Biden's 'Take Him Behind The Gym' Threat Donald Trump is responding to "tough guy" Joe Biden after the Vice President made headlines by implying that he'd like to physically assault Trump.
WATCH: Trump Taunts 'Tough Guy' Joe Biden Over 'Behind the Gym'

"The press always asks me, don't I wish I were debating him?" Biden said. "No, I wish we were in high school, and I could take him behind the gym. That's what I wish."

Donald Trump responded to Biden's tough talk at a rally in Tallahassee, Florida.

"Did you see where Biden wants to take me to the back of the barn? Me? He wants it. I'd love that. I'd love that! Mr. Tough Guy!," Trump said to the audience. "You know when he's Mr. Tough Guy? When he's standing behind a microphone by himself. That's when - He wants to bring me to the back of the barn. Oooh . . . Some things in life, you could really love doing . . . And by the way, if I'd said that, they'd say, 'He's violent! How could he have done that?'"

No comments: