Tuesday, November 15, 2016

THE SEAN HANNITY SHOW



Home Articles Election Donald Trump Will Forego Presidential Salary
  President-elect Donald Trump will forego the $400,000 annual salary that comes with his new job, only the third president to do so.

During an interview on "60 Minutes", Leslie Stahl asked if Trump would be taking the presidential salary.

"I've never commented on this, but the answer is 'no,'" Trump said. "I think I have to by law take $1, so I'll take $1 a year...(continue reading)
Lena Dunham Just Can't Handle Steve Bannon In White House Actress and Hillary Clinton supporter Lena Dunham, who claimed she would move to Canada if Donald Trump won the presidency, isn't a fan of Trump's new chief strategist Steve Bannon. Dunham went so far as to leave a voicemail for Speaker Paul Ryan to speak out about the appointment.

"Hi Speaker Ryan, this is Lena Dunham calling. I wanted to leave a message to let you know how disappointed so many of us are in the appointment of Steve Bannon. I'm not sure you're really going to listen to this, but I hope you do, because I want to let you know that as a woman, as a Jew, as a person who cares about other human beings, people of color, the idea of appointing an anti-Semitic white supremacist..." Dunham said before being cut off by the recording.

During the campaign, Dunham made repeated threats to move to Canada if Trump were elected...(continue reading)

No comments: