Wednesday, November 9, 2016

THE SEAN HANNITY SHOW



WATCH: Donald Trump's Victory Speech Below is the transcript of Donald Trump's victory speech:

Thank you. Thank you very much, everybody. Sorry to keep you waiting. Complicated business. Complicated. Thank you very much.
WATCH: Trump's victory speech

I've just received a call from Secretary Clinton. She congratulated us. It's about us. On our victory, and I congratulated her and her family on a very, very hard-fought campaign. I mean, she fought very hard. Hillary has worked very long and very hard over a long period of time, and we owe her a major debt of gratitude for her service to our country. I mean that very sincerely. Now it is time for America to bind the wounds of division, have to get together. To all Republicans and Democrats and independents across this nation, I say it is time for us to come together as one united people.

It is time. I pledge to every citizen of our land that I will be President for all of Americans, and this is so important to me. For those who have chosen not to support me in the past, of which there were a few people, I'm reaching out to you for your guidance and your help so that we can work together and unify our great country...(continue reading)
Here Are The State-By-State Results And Electoral Vote Totals America woke up to a political earthquake this morning as Donald J. Trump has been elected the 45th president of the United States.

Here are the electoral vote totals as they currently stand and the state-by-state totals (several states, including New Hampshire, Michigan, and Minnesota have yet to be called..(continue reading)

No comments: