Tuesday, February 7, 2012

PRAY FOR LIBERTY AND FOR OBAMA TO GET BEAT

As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated,
   but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice.
Bible Believing ChristianFiscal-Moral Conservative
I Am A Constitution Patriot
"God Bless America "for "In God We Trust"
 


       LOOK   CLOSE.......The eagle is cool.



24 Eagles - -  DO  NOT DELETE
(note: when forwarded an eagle  is  added)



 



Prayer for our soldiers...
When you receive this, please stop for a moment and  say the following prayer for our troops around the world.

'Lord, hold our troops in your loving hands. Protect them as  they protect us.  Bless them and their families  for the  selfless acts they perform for us in  time of need. I ask this in your holy name.
 
Amen.'   Of all the gifts you could give a Soldier, Sailor, Airman, Marine, & others deployed in harm's way, prayer is the very best one.
I noticed that as I forwarded this... another eagle was  added... Neat!

No comments: