Wednesday, January 30, 2013

TODAY'S MORNING NEWS



  • Jesus My Lord
  • Jesus My Lord
    FIVE THINGS GOD WANTS YOU TO KNOW TODAY:
    1. I will strengthen you.
    2. I will provide for you.
    3. I will answer you.
    4. I will be beside you.
    5. I will give you rest. ~ Jesus My Lord



  • Jesus Daily
  • Jesus Daily
    Dear JESUS, I thank You for the Grace of being alive this morning! I thank You for the sleep that has refreshed me! I thank You for the chance to make a new beginning! I thank You for my family, friends, pets, house, and food! I thank You for the beautiful Creation! I thank You for my amazing Salvation! Amen! ***Write "Amen

 

January 30, 2013

  1. AriesAries (3/21-4/19)

    Turn all of your attention toward business today. You don't necessarily have to focus on stocks, bonds, or investment-types of business. Instead, you might really want to deal with anything that requires official documents or meetings with professionals. Move forward in your negotiations, but act conservatively. It's always better to be safe than sorry. Honesty and integrity are a natural part of who you are, so utilize these qualities to get what you need right now.

No comments: