Wednesday, October 19, 2011

HEADLINES

This is what our elected officials have done for you and me. A great thank you to us all.
From an ER doctor
I live and work in a border state overrun with illegals; they make more money having kids than we earn working fulltime; today I had a 25 year old with 8 kids that’s right 8; all illegal anchor babies and she had the nicest nails;cell phone;hand bag; clothing etc; she makes about 1500 monthly for each; do the math. I used to say “we are the dumbest nation on earth” now I must say and sadly admit: YOU are the dumbest people on earth (that includes me) for we elected the idiot idealogues liberals who have passed the bills that allow this; sorry; Vote em all out in 2012.Featured Video:
Why Sioux Indian 'Lin' Joined The Tea Party



Cartoon:
CLASS Act

No comments: