Friday, June 12, 2015

THE SEAN HANNITY SHOW

Clinton Relaunch
Welcome to the presidential race, Hillary Clinton ... again.

Tomorrow, Hillary Clinton will officially launch her bid for the Democratic nomination ... again. According to sources, Hillary will attempt to reintroduce herself to the world by highlighting her personal life story.

Hillary's mother, Dorthy Rodham, will supposedly be the united theme behind Hillary's relaunch. By focusing on her, Hillary will attempt to plant the roots of her supposed interest in fighting for everyday Americans.

Trying to relate to everyday Americans has been Hillary's goal during her soft launch, and it failed miserably. Remember her infamous trip to Chipotle where she wore giant sunglasses and didn't talk to a single person? Or her yelling at fans to get to the back of the line?

Being relate-able isn't exactly her strong point, but this is what the Clinton campaign will supposedly focus on in a big way moving forward.

Perhaps that is because the Clintons have been in the spotlight for so many years. They have held some of the most powerful political positions in the world, and they have made millions in the process. They are rich and powerful, and unfortunately for them those lines of influence have blurred into a ethical mess that is difficult to ignore.
  
Being Pregnant in New York As many Hannity radio fans know, my Executive Producer Lynda is quite pregnant. Lynda wrote a hilarious op-ed piece in today's New Post.  It's a must-read.  

Being pregnant in New York is like being an extra in the movie "Groundhog Day." Each morning you wake up hoping for something different, only to find you are surrounded by the same fools doing the same ridiculous things. 

For the past eight months I have been this "Groundhog Day" extra, giving people the benefit of the doubt only to be rudely slapped by the reality of their mind-numbing selfishness and self-involvement. 

Like so many here in NYC, I am a career woman. I'm not a feminist by any means, Lyndabut neither do I demand a steady stream of chivalry from my fellow New Yorkers. 

However, I have always been more traditional in my own behavior. 

This probably stems from being raised by a mother who taught me to be independent, but also giving and empathetic to others. 

For example, if I see an elderly person with a heavy bag, I will offer to carry it. Usually when I approach they think I want to mug them - but once we clear that up, they're pleasantly surprised by the offer. 

If I see a parent with kids, a stroller or a baby strapped to their chest, I offer my seat on the subway. The same applies to the disabled, pregnant or elderly. 

Basic etiquette: You give up your seat. 

Or so I thought. 

Now, as a pregnant person myself, I have been shoved while available seats are bum-rushed by eager teenagers fixated on their smartphones. 

Perhaps what's most amusing is the sudden interest seated people on a subway find in their shoes, purse, phone, newspaper, etc. when a pregnant person is standing in front of them. 

Suddenly my huge pregnant belly is invisible as they pretend to not see me swinging from the handrail above and maintaining my balance while straddling their incredibly interesting shoes. 

In stores, people are annoyed I'm not moving down the aisle fast enough. I had no idea that the pressure was on in Rite Aid or the supermarket to get out of the store as fast as possible. 

Is there some sort of discount awarded to the first person who can get into the checkout line? 

Read more at Hannity.com

No comments: